when should i wash my unborn babys cloths?

I am 33 weeks pregnant and i get a weekly baby calendar from babygaga.com and it says this week i should wash the baby's cloths, when did everyone else wash their unborn baby's cloths? Is 33 weeks too soon?

Casteel_chick

Asked by Casteel_chick at 12:19 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I washed clothes as soon as I would get them from showers, random gparent gifts, etc. and then fold them/hang them up. You never know!! I had the overnight bag packed and ready at 35 weeks, and I had an emergency c-section later that week!!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 12:37 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I also washed them when I would recieve them.. Then I would fold them nicely and put them in the dresser. Im 38 weeks pregnant now and Im still washing random stuff I get from people. LOL your best bet would be now before you get way swamped
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• All clothing and washcloths (not sure what you are asking about) should be washed. I don't see a reason to wait.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:13 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I washed the clothes as I got them so I wouldn't be overwhelmed with piles of clothes to wash and put away all at once. It really did help!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I only washed the going home outfit and a couple others...because I was afraid of 2 things 1) that she would come out a boy and then I'd be stuck with all these clothes I couldnt return...or 2) that she would come out really big and not fit the newborn clothes. My sister was 10lb 15oz and wearing a 3mos when she was born so I was kinda worried about that. She came out a girl and 7lb 4oz so I just washed them as needed after she was born.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Um.. I would say 37 weeks would be about perfect. That's what I am right now and in a couple days I'm washing all her clothes and blankets.
    Cierra-Jade

Answer by Cierra-Jade at 6:18 PM on Dec. 10, 2009