This is a touchy subject but what would you use to get your breast frimer? I've only had one kid and they look like deflated balloons and that's rather embarrassing. I know certain bra's help but what are you suppose to do when you take the dang bra off, ya know? Ooor when you go to put a swim suite on!

nickchick

Asked by nickchick at 12:27 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Sorry short of having breast augmentation / reconstruction surgery there isn't really much that will help. I, too, feel your embarrasment and pain. After my daughter my boobs have gone so saggy and flat that I could get a mammogram and wouldn't feel it. I can squish them flat between my hands... it's crazy. I was 18 when I had my daughter and am 24 now with a son too. The second one made them awful and I wish I could give you some encouraging words. However, I have found a few men that appreciate women for things other than their boobs, and most men who've grown up and had a child with someone will acknowledge that you are beautiful and they like your breasts.
    Just get good bras with padding in the underneath part, and swimsuit tops that have a thick band that you can tie tight, or underwires... if you're getting a one-piece than try to find one that has underwires in it or that ties in the back to give you some support!
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 12:36 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• My physical therapist and Dr Oz on tv says push ups to build the pects are what helps

Answer by admckenzie at 12:37 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I saw that episode of Dr. Oz! lol He said that push ups can tone the muscle behind the breasts thus making them look a bit better i.e. "stand out" a bit. It's worth a shot I suppose.
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 12:52 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• deep massage your breasts. i had the same issue and can totally see the difference now. it's short term solution of course...i found the push-up answer interesting and will definately be giving that a try aswell...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• honestly use to be so sad about my breast after two kids and I made the choice after I tried everything and nothing worked, I now have implants and never felt this good about my body before
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 1:38 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I am with you, it is embarrassing. I hate it. And I have a hard time finding lingerie with breast support, so at least they look good. My hubby knows I am very self conscious about them so he mostly leaves them alone. Breast support would go along way in the bed room. As far as swim suit you get one with push up and plenty of support, They are usually a bit more expensive but worth it. Playtex makes a good supportive and covering bra, that has formed cups to put all the lose skin into a nice shape and keep it there comfortably.  At least you would look like you 90% of the time.

Other then that implants, I want that and my eyes corrected.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• i hate my breasts! i left my bra over at my BF's once- and all his friends were making fun of how it looked liek a granny bra. sorry- but how about YOU try to find a bra thats about a 38DD or 40DDD that looks "sexy"?! not just that.. but my two breasts are different cup sizes. f'ing assholes.

and then my sister- who's like a size B, maybe just got to a C, is complaining about how her breasts are beginning to sag. like wtf, sis? try having my boobs for a day! they just hang now. ugh.

lol i want my eyes corrected too! my eyes are also two different presciptions so to get contacts, i gotta buy 2 different kids (each is about $300 with our insurance, so $600 in all). so i dont even bother with contacts.
    Anonymous