www.BzzAgent.com Is this worth joining for free products, how often do you have to review something and is it free to join, do you have to pay anything at all during the time that your with them and can you stop whenever you want?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• You do not have to pay anything to Buzz Agent. I have receive some awesome things, like a one cup brewing system. The more active that you are with them, the more products you will be invited to try.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:08 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• It's completely free. I have received some great products to try. Also great coupons to give out.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• OP here, thanks girls, i think i'll give them a try
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I have gotten some great stuff through them! A sonic care toothbrush, a game wave system, chocolate, Mt. Dew... All Free!

AND, when all the points were added up that I earned from talking about the stuff... I had enough for my DH and I to go to dinner at TGIFridays - and we paid NOTHING out of pocket... In fact, I have been thinking of doing them again!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2009