Christmas gifts for doctors

We have been to all sorts of doctors this year for my son a bunch of times. I absolutely love each doctors office we've been to and would love to give a gift for each. In my dream world i'd love to give each office (3 offices) a $50 gift card to a resturant near by and let them get a catered lunch but I just can't spend $150 on my babes doctors. I'm thinking of making cookies but would love to do something else then just plain cookies! So if anyone has any suggestions please help. It's not only the doctors that I love but I love the staffing at each place as well. Thank you xoxo

MrsPilat

Asked by MrsPilat at 12:55 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Holidays

• i think cookies be fine on a nice cute jar hey you can send me some i love cookies lol

evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I worked in a Physical Therapy clinic foryears and we really liked getting baked goods!! Cookies, brownies, etc..... ;o) So anything like that is great... it's the fact that you are doing it for them that really makes their day!! Trust me!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:45 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• dr's offices love homemade treats. really, they do. dr's offices, especially at Christmas will receive gift packages from other facilities and friendly physicians' practices-but the homemade patient treats are always better received. if you do make something, make sure you set something aside for the physicians themselves, the staff often eats everything on breaks before the Dr.'s get a chance to sit down and have a treat. Wrap theirs in packaging that will be noticeably opened with their name on a tag, that will keep the staff out of it and eating their package. thanks for your idea, I always loved getting homemade stuff from my patients.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:12 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• AW thank you so much for the help : ) I will go with the cookies and do it seperate for the doctors as well as the staff (never though of that!) xoxo
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 9:18 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Bake banana/pumpkin bread or some muffins in a nice basket with clear holiday wrap and bow.  View Image

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I work at a vets office and I know thta's not the same thing but I have to say we LOVE it when clients bring us doughnuts, cookies, cake, even bagles and cream cheese or fruit trays!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I have worked at four drs offices in my life and all four threw out anything home baked for health reasons. If you want to do cookies buy them sealed from a bakery.
    Anonymous

• Its always nice to buy a drs office present for the whole staff. You could get a box of Krispy Creme donuts for everyone to share and do an office gift basket with hand lotions, nail files, coffees and teas or anything that a whole office could enjoy. A nice card to the doctor is suffice. They don't expect lavish gifts.
    Anonymous