christmas presents

what did u get ur 1 year old for christmas? my son is 14 months and i got hima few things.

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• MIne's 2 1/2. last year she got a seahorse that lights up (like the glow worms). This year she actually understands and is really excited about Christmas so I got her some books and a tag jr. reading system and sheets for her bed. THe books were actually a fund raiser for her day care so it helped out her school too. So win win there! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• When my son was 1 I got him a tricycle thing that also changes to a rocker, some winter clothes, hats, gloves, and a new bedding set. Along with a couple stuffed animals and a couple of the leapfrog learning toys.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 11:26 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I would get her a push toy or ride-on toy. Also anything that lights up and/or plays music or makes noise. (Look for volume control and off switches, though, LOL!) Toy remotes, cell phones. Baby doll with bottle/blanket to play with or drag around. Oh, and shape sorters are good for this age. You can teach her shapes/colors and "in/out". Have fun!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 12:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Oops! Thought she was a girl. Still the same for a boy, but maybe a bear or monkey instead of a baby. (Although our son "feeds" his baby doll. (Inherited from my niece, LOL! He's gotta learn to be a good daddy one day.)
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 12:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2009