baby weight?

ok so im having issues with my weight...i just had a baby 2 months ago and she weighed 8lbs 8oz so can you imagine how big i WAS lol...i didnt gain that much weight but i have this big chunk of skin that over laps my pants what should i do...keep in mind i had a c-section so it took a while for me to heal and im nursing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• u can buy a body shaper that is what im going to by and they work... :) im 35 weeks prego and i have gained alot of weight and im going to be having a c section also... Try it they work.. Look them up on the net if u need help email me... God bless
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:26 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I think if its that big a "skin flap" you'll probably have to have a tummy tuck to ever get is to go away.

I gained 60lbs during my pregnancy, DD was a week early and weighed 8lbs 12oz 21", I had an emergency c section, I was lucky enough to have my stomach go back to normal, well other then the stretchmarks :( but my stomach skin never made a "flap" don't know why that happens to some and not others...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I'm 7 mo post c sect & I definately still have a baby pooch, didn't before & its really starting to bother me ALOT!!! I was tiny, I mean 00 before I got pregnant & now I'm well nowhere near fitting into my old pants. I don't want to get that tiny again but getting rid of the extra 20 lbs I feel like I'm carrying like a spare tire would be great. I'm still breastfeeding so dieting's out & I walk twice a day w/ dd & the dog as it is. I don't have time in the rest of my busy day to add a workout nor do I feel the need to waste that much needed energy trying to get rid of this tummy. Wish I would have done the belly band now!!! I didn't think I needed it @ 1st & now.... So I guess my answer is, learn to live w/ it & realize that w/ out it you couldn't have the wonderful gift you have now. It really is a sacrifice to be a mom. Worry bout your waist when baby's bigger & weaned. Make sure you are walking every day!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:47 AM on Dec. 10, 2009