What if you died and you found out...

Everything you believed in....whether it be God, Jesus, HEaven, Hell, Ala...whatever.....turned out to be bullshit. You don't go to heaven, you don't go to hell. Nothing happens. You just stayed on the Earth haunting people. How would you feel about that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Like a ghost? I don't know...but I'd probably try to make it fun :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• tell u the truth i would like that cause i would always be with my family and i can watch over them and the hauting part doesnt sound so bad either that be kinda fun with my brothers and sister
    Anonymous

• thats better then just nothing .. but you know how many dead ppl there are? i mean it would be so crowded it would be like hell, not being able to move ... or creep your ex out lol or even better your old boss
    Zandrialeann

Answer by Zandrialeann at 1:41 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• even if i was a ghost, i think i would still believe there would be something beyond that. some higher power that will reveal it's truth when the time is right.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 1:45 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• That would creep me out, because that would mean every time you had sex, someone you knew was probably in the room.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:57 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I would pants people n the most randomn of places muah uah ha. On a seriouse note I would be highly confused. I would still think it a part of God's divine plan and just go with it. I mean maybe I was supposed to help a friend, or maybe it was a gift and I got to watch my children grow up if I was taken away in their early years. If I could haunt, and my kids were young my hhubby still interested in marriage I could help choose the mother. Help guide my children still. I think it would be nice to be dead but not sleeping ya know. But you're saying that what I believed in *God/Jesus* would have to be a lie if this was too happen So I would be confused, hurt and angry. Then I would take the situation for what it was and make the best out of it. When life gives me lemons I make some d@mn good lemonade, who wants some? :P
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 3:10 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• LOL notpanicking
    rhanford

• If nothing happens, I guess I would think and feel nothing about it, because there would be nothingness.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• What could I think if I was dead? I don't know where you all come up with these Q's?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I'd be glad I led the happiest and most fulfilling life I could have done now, serving God with the most accurate knowledge I could proactively acquire to serve him with and accept whatever he gave me as a result.
    CosyMama

Answer by CosyMama at 6:02 AM on Dec. 10, 2009