What was your favorite part about your second trimester in pregnancy?

I am filling out my pregnancy book and one of the questions was what was your favorite part about this trimester (Second) and i dont really know what my favorite part was, i guess it could be the yummy glucose test haha j/k

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Finding out the sex of the baby
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 2:00 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Ooh, good one, heartfrommyson. I have to say that sonogram was probably the best, including finding out the gender. But just seeing what actually looks like a BABY (not just a bean) moving and growing inside me was just amazing. Logically, you know it's happening, but it really got me to see it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Feeling the baby move and yes finding out the gender.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:05 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Feeling the baby move. I didn't find out the gender either time and the ultrasounds were not as advanced as they are now. If I could have gotten one of those 3D ultrasounds I am sure THAT would have been my fave part! Feeling the kicks etc was great though....
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 2:11 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Awww i didn't think about the little kicks..so sweet! Hmm it's hard to pick between the two...but those are probably the biggest highlights of the 2nd trimester
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 2:16 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• morning sickness being over, finding out the gender, feeling the baby move, return of sex drive, needing maturity clothes.....
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 8:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2009