christmas pjs

Do you get your kids special pjs to wear on christmas eve?

I do...usually we get them as a gift and that is the present they open on xmas eve...

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 3:14 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah we do, I get christmas pjs too! I also get him something festive to wear christmas day (and of course I have to be festive as well)
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 3:37 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• lol I do that too...I bought there christmas outfits for this year..months ago lol...I still have to find my outfit, but the kids and my husband are set for going out for christmas activities...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 3:39 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Aw. My parents did that, but we're spending enough ;o)
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 7:07 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• My parents always did that with us. I tried the first few years with my kids but after them always being dissapointed that it wasnt a toy or something else we stopped. No sense in spending the extra time and money for them not to appreciate it.
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 7:54 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Yes I did that when my kids were little, they always got to open the pj's on c-mas eve, then they'd look good for the c-mas morning pics. My youngest is now 14 and came right out and told me she has enough pj's! So I guess our tradition has come to an end..... :(
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 8:16 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• lol.. I do the same thing.. Its no secret what they are opening on Christmas Eve. lol
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 8:52 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I do, but he gets them early. We have a no clothes for presents rule, at least until he gets older and starts asking for them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:54 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• We all get new PJ's for Christmas eve! This year I am trying to find footed PJ's for us all! It will be hilarious.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:13 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Yes I do. The kids all get new PJs and they get to open them on Christmas Eve because we can never seem to keep PJs together in our house so they get new ones so that the pictures I'm taking in the morning have them in PJs that actually match instead of the top from one set and the bottoms from another.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:20 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• target or kmart i forget which, has footie pjs for moms and kids (but not dads which would be hilarious!)

Yesb mine get new pjs and a toy or book wrapped into one present on Christmas eve. This year DD is getting footie pjs and a color wonder. Both boys are getting joe boxer pj pants and a puzzle.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:06 AM on Dec. 10, 2009