Period two days late. Possible plan b failure i need advice PLEASE!

The day before i ovulated the condom broke took plan b 48 hours later i couldnt get it any sooner i've taken it before and it had no side affects on me at all my period came on time. i started feeling funny just like when i was pregnant before sore breasts back ache and im using the bathroom a lot .so i took three tests one positive two negatives. my cycles is regular like clockwork 29 days never late i never miss it. on the 6th when i wiped i saw light pink then when i went back to wipe it was gone i havent bled since and not to be gross but i have a very heavy flow and it never starts light its just heavy. my period is now two days late. i have a doctors appointment wed. do you think i should test again or just wait? please help.

bsandz

Asked by bsandz at 6:55 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your periods were never late and is now two days late, I would recommend taking a pregnancy test. Take the test first thing in the morning.
    lulucollins23

Answer by lulucollins23 at 7:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• i would also took another test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• test again for your own peace of mind. the first response early results tests are the most acurate by far on the market. Try one of those.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:34 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• You probably are pregnant. False positives are very rare. If your positive line was an actual color and not a grayish ghost line, then you're pregnant. If you take another test, be sure you haven't had too much liquid to drink and that you have held your urine for at least 3 hours. Your other 2 test probably came back negative because you didn't have as much hcg concentrated in your urine as you did with your other test.

I've been pregnant 3 times and the test that seems to be the most sensitive and catches my pregnancies the soonest is the Walmart's Equate test.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:34 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• yeah I took the walmart test as well and it showed up positive just 12 days after conception. um.... the spotting was probably implantation bleeding. I would def. ask the doc to test you when you go in for your app. good luck!
    mommy2Jayden21

Answer by mommy2Jayden21 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

mommy2Jayden21

• Hun, sorry to say but I'm sure your pregnant.... :/ that sounds like implantation bleeding. I would definitely test again to make sure. Buy the clear blue tests. I used those and loved em. make sure you get the 2 pack. And test in the morning.. your HCG levels are much higher.
    Cierra-Jade

Answer by Cierra-Jade at 6:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2009