Diapers

Where do you find the best deals and what brand do you prefer?

MLM0503

Asked by MLM0503 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We have always used Huggies. They have always just seemed for us to be the best for not leaking and movement.

You can check your local paper on Sunday's. Most of the time there is a $1.00 or more off coupon for them. ALSO --- Try --- http://www.ppgazette.com/ --- I find grocery coupons there every week, as well as have found diaper coupons for up to $5 OFF!!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:18 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I get my diapers from diapers.com!!
    Simple925

Answer by Simple925 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Idk if you have a sams club near you but you get so much many more diapers for your buck there.
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• pampers, watch the sales ads in sunday papers or wednesday circulars.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 11:25 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• We use cloth diapers and I buy them in packages (cheaper than buying one at a time) online. I usually just google for a bit to find an online store having a sale. I like Fuzzi Bunz pocket diapers the best.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 12:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• i used pampers. had rash problems or leaks with the others. each baby is different though. I never really watched the prices. I went to babies r us so I could get the bigger boxes and used coupons when I had them. I hear the wholesale clubs have great prices, but I couldn't rationalize the fees just for the savings on diapers. later for food maybe, but at this point it's not worth it to me.
    Anonymous