Ew. Period question

This has never happend to me before so I wanted to see if it was something to be concerned about before I put to much thought it this.
My last period was on oct 24th. I'm not an every 28 day girl exactly but usually never more then a week late. So for the last three days I have been getting nothing more then spotting black discharge. ( old blood) and just a tinge of color when I go to the bathroom. Since I first got my period when I was a preteen it's always just full force once I started bleeding. I doubt I'm pregnant because i didnt bleed with my other children, and I am getting very weird cramps, but my mom seems to think I should consider menopausing early. She did at 29 and I am 25. Any ideas?
I just hate to run to the doctor at the first sign of something different.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Health

• My period started changing around 27. It got brownish, clumpy, gross. Look up perimenopause; it can start as early as 25, but that's usually for women who have not been pregnant before. Definitely ask your doctor at your next appointment, though, just to make sure.
    kestrelscall

Answer by kestrelscall at 7:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• just call them to be safe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• it sounds like a bladder infection and bacteria vaginosis I had that before and it's not because it's dirty or anything like that it just happens and requires antibiotics so ya go to the doctor
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• OP here. Ive had those before, Ive never had bleeding. This just seems like a failed attempt at a period.
    Anonymous