Do you think I bad cook is a bad mom???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• no
    mereinhart28

Answer by mereinhart28 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• No, my husband is a HORRIBLE cook but that doesn't make him a bad dad.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 9:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• you try right?

my MIL is a horrible cook - she did an ok job of raising dh.

dh and I are chefs so...
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• No, I think they have skinny kids--LOL! Seriously, I think you owe it to your family to learn how to cook simple healthy meals, and you can have ALOT of fun learning how to do it! I don't think your a bad MOM< my mom is not too good of cook, and she is the best Mom anyone could ask for! Lord knows she tried, but she just didn't have the knack for it, we can't be good at everything! Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:54 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• my MIL is a HORRIBLE cook also..but she has a wonderful son...she never seasons her food...i hate it...she said for Christmas she was gonna cook a roast! I was thinking to myself (please cook a ham, atleast it will have some of its natural flavor)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• My Aunt is the WORST cook ever(!!) but she is an awesome mom.
    LUVWJ

Answer by LUVWJ at 10:13 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I am a HORRIBLE cook. REALLY, I've tried, but everybody practically BEGGED me to give up haha! It's a good thing that my mom lives right across the srteet and she cooks every day. My dd has her granny meals over there every day. I like to think I'm a good mom. I must be, my daughter is turning out to be an amazing little person and a very happy kid!
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 10:22 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Of course not! Never! Ever! My mom can make like 5 things and I consider her a semi-good mom, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• No. Some have a knack for it and others dont.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I don't cook and I think I"m a great mom. My daughter is 2, so she still agrees. I'll ask again at 15 and see. My hubby does all the cooking. Mom was terrible at cooking too. But my aunt and great aunt were the best!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Dec. 10, 2009