Day Care Teachers: do you give presents for all of them? (there are 14)

My sons attend to a Christian school & daycare attached to a same church.
The little one stays all day (8:30-6:00) in the daycare and goes to the preschool class just for a couple of hours.

I asked to one of his daycare teachers how many teachers are taking care of my little son, and she told me there are like 13-14 teachers including the director, who are involved in my son's room during a whole the week (part-time, full time, all)

For the 2 preschool teachers, moms will put the money together to give them a Visa gift card; but what could I do for the day care teachers?
I cannot give a $ 20 present for all of them,
but I know that there are some teachers who stay full time and take care of my son so~ well and I would like to give them some presents....
But if I give some big present for someone and nothing for other ones, there would be problem, wouldn't be?

Could you tell me what your suggestion is?
Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Could you get the main caregivers home address? I would send them a nice gift card, and for the others a bottle of hand lotion etc... I think the main ones do deserve a little extra! Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:03 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• we make ornaments to give out for christmas presents, (for instances like this) there is a really easy one, it's just cinnamon and applesauce, mix it together till it makes like a cookie dough, then use cookie cutters, bake them till hard, tie a ribbon, and your done. plus you get to do this with your kids they have fun, and it's a little something that he/she made to give...
    mereinhart28

Answer by mereinhart28 at 10:11 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Bring baked goodies for all the staff to share. Make a tray of cookies, brownies, etc.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2009