Did anyone watch President Obamas NPP acceptance speech?

Soniam301

Asked by Soniam301 at 10:16 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No, but I generally don't watch comedies on TV, so it's not just him.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:19 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• No
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 10:18 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• LOL, I agree with NP.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• ROFLOL! I need that laugh Notpanicking!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I only caught the part where he said there where so many more people more deserving, blah, blah, blah. Made me sick to see how self righteous he is so I turned it off!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• So the pig flew all the way to Oslo to accept something he didn't deserve. That sounds like every other day Obama is on my TV, taking something from someone he doesn't deserve. Same Sheeet Time, Same Sheeet Channel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Nobel Prize for Peace-while the residents of Chicago continue to endure some of the highest murder and crime rates in the Nation and the U.S. Government is experiencing more separation in the aisles than in history ever recorded.
    Peace my Azz. WTF were those stupid Noweigan's thinking? He has done nothing for peace, including sending more troops overseas to fight in a war. Ironic or Asinine, you decide in 2012.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I saw that it was coming on and quickly changed the channel. He is on tv WAY too much! Not to mention accepting an award he didn't deserve to begin with! NOTHANKYOU
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:44 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• NotP: This is not about sitting down and shutting up. The question was did anyone watch the speech. I come from an era where we respect the office of the President. This was an honor to our country, no matter what you think about him. The lack of respect for the office of the President is lacking from many of you on this site. And maybe it should be you who look for another place to reside.
    Phase3

Answer by Phase3 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 10, 2009