Tiger Woods

What exactly happened? I keep getting bits and pieces.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• Supposedly he cheated on his wife with 1 or more women. That's all I know and that's all I care to know. Honestly I feel bad for him and his family. Its so disgusting to me that their private life is all over the media. The situation they're in is hard enough as it is without being broadcasted all over every tv channel and magazine. Not to mention all the random lies and women that are gonna start bullshitting stories for attention and money. Just because someone is famous for playing a sport does not give anyone permission to display their private life affairs for the rest of the world to see. Tiger can have all the media attention in the world...when he's playing golf. Not when he's at his home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• He did cheat on his wife and says he regrets his decisions. I find it to be disgusting and just messed up to slut yourself around and then when you get caught you suddenly feel bad!! That's stupid! He doesn't feel bad, he's just upset he got caught. If it was up to him he would still be cheating. I don't get why people get married just to cheat. Why break anothers heart over your own selfish ways. Its cruel! Sorry had to vent a little. So he cheated, got caught and now staying low key to avoid being questioned. So far they know of 3 different woman, one was an off and on 3 year affair. That's sad for the wife to be humiliated in front of the whole country!! Makes me sick
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 12:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• And I bet all the stress got to his mother in law who was taken to the ER the other morning. He's never going to live this down. He's pathetic. Worse because everyone thought he was such a good guy.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2009