christmas/holiday songs? for non christians

are there any christmas/holiday songs that non-christians actually like or listen to also?

I dont like christmas music by the way...except for frosty the snowman, rudolph, and a few others...but i dont really get into songs like "holy night" and songs like that

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Holidays

• I like the silly ones like the ones about the Grinch, Frosty, and Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. It annoys my Christian hubby that I don't like Christmas music, but the last couple of jobs I had played Christmas music from October to January--I've had enough! Lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Um, I know this great one, its called.... make up a holiday to celebrate whatever rock you worship and sing those songs...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Anonymous

• what about jingle bells....
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Why on Earth do you celebrate Christmas if you aren't a Christian??? That is beyond stupid.
    Anonymous

• now, now :21 anon be nice.   ;-)  he he

Anonymous

• what i was more curious about the song that has the word "yule" in it. i dont even know the song but i've heard it in a song before...do the pagans like that song?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I'm so used to the music I listen to that I don't really pay attention to what it says any more. My favorites are Jingle Bells, Let It Snow, It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas. I also like some of the religious songs.
    We're not Christian either but I grew up listening to the stuff so it's part of the tradition of Christmas for me. My favorite album is Bing Crosby's White Christmas. The last 2 songs are Mele Kalikemaka and Christmas in Kilarney. They are also on my favorite list.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:37 AM on Dec. 11, 2009