for sahms who do choose to sah until the last in in college

What would you do?

Hubby's hr director offered me a job from 10-2 in the field I used to work. I would be making an ok amount of money. We do not need the extra income - but honestly extra money is always nice. It could go straight into the college funds, or into a vacation fund. Hubby was fine with me hiring housekeepers since I wouldnt be home to do the house work. It is during school hours, it would be fun to work again.... but what about summers? what if someone gets sick? what about the kid's school events? what about volunteering in the class rooms?

ugh... think I just answered my own question. I guess even though I would really enjoy it, I would miss what I was giving up MORE than the pleasure I would get from the work.

oh well........ ill leave this up for an hour or so to see what other sahm's in my possition would say.... then Ill take it down.... because I think just typing this answered my q

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How old are your kids?
    jcp270

Answer by jcp270 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2009