a question for atheists OR anyone who doesnt believe in the bible

i dont believe in the bible. but what i want other peoples opinions on this. when you think about how we(humans) got here, what is your explanation? the bible says adam & eve. what do you say? how did the first human get here? and it was it an adult or a baby? because we start as babies, but if it was a baby, how did it survive without someone to take care of it? and we know that we need humans to make a human. so what is the explanation if its not adam & eve?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Its been proven that other people were here before the supposed "adam and eve". Im probably getting the name wrong but I believe they are the samyans or something that starts with an S. Its the people who have made pottery and drawled futuristic things in their art work. Like rockets and things like that. I dont know how we got here but im not buying the whole adam and eve thing.
    Anonymous

• I believe that the bible was inspired by God through men. I do not take it literally. I think that creation and evolution go hand in hand. Who says that 7 days to God is 7 x 24?

Anonymous

• I don't know and I don't care. Until someone proves one way or another how it happened, I'm not going to waste my time wondering. I'm here, I'm alive and soon I'll be dead. That is fact and that is what I choose to focus on.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• "I don't know and I don't care. Until someone proves one way or another how it happened, I'm not going to waste my time wondering. I'm here, I'm alive and soon I'll be dead. That is fact and that is what I choose to focus on."

That is exactly how I feel.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Evolution. Changes over time, with each generation, just like we continue to see today. As a species we continue to get larger, not meaning obesity, but we get taller, our feet get bigger. It would be difficult to pinpoint the exact birth of the first true-human because we are not exactly identical today to what we were 100 years ago, or 1000 years ago. Over time, slow changes occurred, until we had several generations in which what we would now consider non-human traits had been recessed out of the gene pool.

Look at it like cross-breeding dogs. You start with lab and a poodle. They mate. They make lab-poodle mix puppies, and the poodle nurses them. Dozens of other breeders do the same. You mate the puppies with puppies from other litters, using the ones with traits you like, neutering the ones you don't. After a few generations, you have Labradoodles.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I believe that there are lots of possibilities. I do believe in divine guided evolution but i will not rule out other possibilities such as extra territorials. Call me crazy if you want, but i believe it's possible.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I think it is possible that Mankind reinvented itself through incarnation.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 12:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• NP said it best =) Evolution, baby!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I really don't care either. lol

Anonymous

• evolution
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2009