Married Sex and sin ? (maybe TMI but honest question)

My DH and i like it really rough. Sadists and massacists kinda style (although not too extreme).
I like to be spit on and called horrible names and other things like this. I love feeling "disgraced" and "humiliated" by him. He is not a bad man. He's a wonderful husband and always treats me with respect EXCEPT for when we're in bed. And i like it that way.
Is it a sin to enjoy sex this way?

(I promise that this is an honest question! no trolling allowed).

-Faithful4ever

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Have you ever read the Song of Solomon? The sexual relationship that we have with our husbands symbolizes our relationship with God. We are His bride and He is our bridegroom. Sex is about love, intimacy, desire, pleasure, etc. But when your husband spits on you, calls you names and is rough with you sexually--ask yourself if he is properly representing Christ's love for you?

Would Jesus spit on your? Call you nasty names and treat your body in a rough and selfish way? no.

I think what you have done is bring the pornographic ideas of the world into your marriage. If you are serious Christians you should pray and ask God to help you enjoy your sexual relationship in a way that doesn't degrade each other and your Lord.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I dont think so. If it is o well.....Im living in sin.
    Anonymous

• I say if you both enjoy it, go for it! Now I'm not religious, so I don't consider sex a sin even if it's not between husband and wife, but you're not cheating or anything, so I don't see why even IF you are religious, it would be considered a sin...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I like it rough, and my husband smacks my face playfully and spanks me on the butt, pulls hair etc....but I question weather God would see it as appropriate and respectful, even though I enjoy it.
    Anonymous

• He he he....your kinky. Its just role playing with your DH I don't think its a sin. Besides I doubt the bible addresses role playing in marriage. I like when my DH pull my hair and chokes me, not hard, just enough to feel conquered. I like biting too.

Anonymous

• LOL... ew.
    but if you are married, both agree, no one is actually hurt, and the kids can not hear... then what ever gets ya off I guess.
    Anonymous

• Not as long as you both actually like it and aren't actually hurting each other.

Anonymous

• I hope God does see what goes on in our beds.....
    Anonymous

• no..its fantasy type sex
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• If God is watching us in bed that makes him a peeping tom and a creepy voyeur.

Anonymous