Bleeding In Early Pregnancy

I have been bleeding for about 3 days now. Very mild cramps that come and go. Not as much blood as a period. I am 5 weeks preggo...My doctor ordered blood work and my hcg and progesterone* levels were normal. Why am I bleeding!??!

itsermuusic

Asked by itsermuusic at 12:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had slight bleeding with both of pregnancys early in the pregnancys.. I would say I was about 5-8 weeks along. Ive known several other woman that did the same in the early part of there pregnancys. I think its fairly normal.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 12:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I spent the first trimester spotting and such, I couldnt even go to the store. Where I live, the number 1 reason for miscarriage is dehydration, so once Iknew that, I made sure I was drinking ALOT of fluid and whenever I was spotting the first thing I did was get my feet up, lay down, and drink drink drink! The baby was fine and so was I, but Iknow it is scary, so just keep your feet up as much as possible. Once I got to the 2nd trimester, all was fne and I was even able to go to work full time
    Anonymous

• ithis one i spot alittle and the babys fine im still in the early stages im 8 weeks so not always is something wrong just like what everyone staying drink alot of water and put your feet up and you should be fine dont lift anything really havy good luck hope everything goes good
    Anonymous

• i know u may not want to hear this but I went through the same thing about a week ago an I was as far along as u were and I had a miscarriage waiting to be seen at the hospital.I laid down to go t o sleep and i woke up and i was drenched in blood.I'll keep u in my prayers
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2009