Has anyone use the in styler iron?

Hello to everyone!!!:

I am thinking in buying the in styler iron, but I am not sure if it really works as it is told on the infomercial. Has anyone use it and if you did, did it work?

I am looking for reviews about it.

Thank you

Happpy Holidays.!!!

annetemm

Asked by annetemm at 12:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I JUST got it three days ago lol, I am still learning how to use it but so far I love it! I can get my hair straight right now and it makes my hair look AMAZING and very healthy. But I am still practicing the flipping in and out...I always flip too much lol but Im sure when I learn how to do it right it will look amazing! I love it!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• my aunt has it, she said she loves it. She told me I should get one, but i'd probly never use it though lol.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• o thanks.... i was gonna ask this same question lol. i want one too.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Yes it does work. My daughters and my sister use it all the time. I tried it for the first time last week and loved it.
    ARIESA

Answer by ARIESA at 3:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2009