Game ideas for ages 5-13 for family game night?

I want help, I would like to do a routine family game night on Friday, yet keeping the little one happy, and keeping the big one interested.

Besides wii, any suggestions?

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• I love game nights! We are getting our son Operation for Christmas. I think that might be a good game for the both of them. Also, Sorry Sliders, my 5 year old son loves it, but I think my 28 year old husband secretly loves it more. You could play one game that is geared toward the 5 year old and then the next game could be the 13 year olds choice. Just have your youngest pair up with you or your husband. This will help teach him the game and keep him involved while the older one is getting to choice his game. Good Luck and Happy Game Night!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• at christmas we all play uno with the really little ones but it challenges us adults too! when the little ones run off to play but we still have some older kids we play apples to apples and have a blast. we have been doing UNO (we have regular uno, uno attack and uno spin( for the last 6 years in our house (my oldest is 13) And even us adults look forward to it every year!
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• we like life and rummicube
    Anonymous

• Apples to Apples is a good one for lots of ages.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2009