Do you think you can be overweight but still be hot?

As in sexy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My cousin is probaly around 250 and shes gorgeous, sexy and just plain out fun. Shes in her late 20s. She gets a lot of guys. Well she did, shes settled down and pregnant now. but she said her early 20s were her partying days, and she'd go to clubs and get guy after guy. She is pretty, she has some rolls, but shes a great person. And yes, she can be sexy too.
    Anonymous

• Not me personally, but yes, there are some plus-sized/overweight women out there that I'd go to bed with - and I'm straight, lol! I'd rather see more plus-sized gorgeous models than the stick-thin anorexic ones - they are so not hot to me!

In a nutshell, yes, I think women can be overweight and be very hott & sexy!
    Anonymous

• Yes, but not morbidly obese.
    Anonymous

• Yes, you most definitly can be over weight and sexy.

I feel as if I am and so does my hubby.
    I am working on shedding a few pounds but that is for me,
    he loves me the way I am.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• yes, if you have it in all the right places ;)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Do you watch the biggest loser? Rebecca from this season looked a millllllion times better when she was heavy than at the last show. She looked disgusting-ly thin.

In this picture her "before" is in the background. Or click "Previous" and see it up close.
    Click here

Anonymous

• I agree 1:19! When I saw here i couldn't believe her face looked so sunken in. They showed some clips of her doing a race or something and she looked really good then.
    Anonymous

• Yes you can. Also sexy is a frame of mind, not just the physical stuff...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I think plus size and/or curvy women are the most beautiful, actually! And there are studies that a good portion of men agree so I'd say my opinion is pretty common.

Also keep in mind that sexiness is confidence-- no matter what size you are.
    Anonymous

• it depends on how overweight your talking about. and i do agree that someones mind & personality can make them seem much more physical attractive, or uglier if they dont have a good personality. but honestly, no i find being fat to be very unattractive, its just not sexy. i dont like being too thin either, but i would rather be too think then overweight.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2009