you know what i find really funny?

how people talk about "drama" on cafemom like as if this is the real world or something. when we log out of cafemom, bye bye to cafemom world so who cares if i feel like starting drama on cafemom sometimes? its not even real drama. im sorry if some of you are so sensitive that you cry about a comment i make about you on cafemom when you go to sleep at night.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oooo their anon button removed. I like this idea.
    KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 1:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Well I think it's because a lot of woman log on here to get help and support from other moms who are or have been in similar situations. Or to socialize with other mommies and not to have to deal with rude or inconsiderate moms that only come on here to stir shit up with other girls because they are bored or have nothing else to do. I don't know, I could be wrong, but that's what i would guess.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 1:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Maybe they expect people to be all happy go-go. Besides when "drama" is started everyone forgets the question at hand and starts attacking each other...maybe they just want their question to be answered.
    Anonymous

• Because why should ADULTS in a mom website have to worry about petty childish drama?
    If you want that join myyearbook.com You can argue with a bunch of childish petty people.
    ALso starting drama on this site can in fact get your post deleted and YOUR anon button removed.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Cafemom is just what it says.

Some parents don't have the option of getting out, and socializing. Some don't work and are SAHM, so they come here for opinions, and talk or even make friends.

You should see if they have a DRAMA spot for you, and a private one. I read that you should not do what your doing, it will come back to you. Too bad we won't see it. ;)

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Yes the anon button gets removed. If you report enough times for rude or just eman behavior then they will end up not being able to post anon answers OR questions. I have had a few people write me mad at me.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• You know what I find funny? that YOU POSTED ANON!!! LOL
    All trying to come off as billy badass, and you don't give a shit, yet, you're scared for anybody to know who you are! Seriously, do you think you are the only one that can get on here and cause drama? Join a real "bitch" group and see if you can hang. I'm just saying.
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 4:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I am sorry to that moms have a hard day with all their troubles and then a bitch comments to make them really feel like as shit hole
    Anonymous