This isn't a question I'm replying to the answers that I got

She's engaged to my brother (soon to be sister-in -law) and the house that we live in we're renting to own but right now the Thompson's own the house and we're renting it. We live in Saint Ann, mo and me and my husband know that if your not on the occup permit you can't legally stay here. We've told her that her and her son can come down on the weekends but not during the week. And was k for about a week and then it seems like it all went in one ear and out the other. What to do.
if she says she understands then why still here during the week? instead of coming down on the weekend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I think that it is because you are enabling her to stay during the week days. Simply say, sorry _____ it is Monday and you need to live. Or you can say something like. I don't mean to be rude but it isn't a weekend day so you need to leave right now. After a few times you do that, she will get the message that you mean business.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 2:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2009