The next pandemic!

I went to a dinner party recently where the other guests and I enjoyed copious amounts of alcohol.
I awoke the next morning with flu-like symptoms; headache, nausea, chills, sore eyes.
As a result, I have unfortunately tested positive for what a cadre of experts are now calling Wine Flu.
This debilitating condition is serious - and it appears this is NOT an isolated case.
Reports are flooding in from across the country of others now being diagnosed with Wine Flu.
To anyone exhibiting the aforementioned symptoms, experts recommend a cup of tea and a bit of a lie down.
However, should your condition worsen, you should immediately rent a DVD and call in sick.
Then take the only drug proven to combat this usual type of flu - a McDonald's Happy Meal.
If that doesn't work, further application of the original liquids, in familiar quantities, has been shown to do the trick.

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• rolling on floorNOTE If you find you are complaining a lot, it may be that the virus has mutated into Whine Flu. This is particularly common in men and can spread to their partners whose symptoms may include a serious case of eye-rolling My sister sent this to me. If my throat didn't hurt, I'd be laughing my ass off!!

Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• lol......
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• ....also in severe cases a joint and a bloody mary can do wonders.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• LOL Farrahann..........This was funny
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Thank God it's not deadly because I would have been dead about 100 times over by now!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• LOL!!!! Thanks!!!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2009