help! what would you do

My daughter is in 5th grade she gets straight A's.There is this little boy who goes to school with her named Ryan . My daughter Sasuke has been coming home everyday for the past three days crying because he is calling her a chink and stupid. I figured he just had a little crush and was teasing her. I told her not to let him hurt her feelings anymore . well today my daughter comes home with a huge bruise on her arm like the inside part.I ask her what happened because she was crying so hard she could not breathe(she has asthma) it turns out the boy was calling her names again and she said "if I am the stupid one then why are YOU the one in special classes" I guess that hurt the little boys feelings (and no she should not have said that) he told his teacher and she grabbed my daughters arm and was screaming at her in front of everyone im so so livid right now. I know my daughter is being truthful because her friends mom called

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• first of all, your daughter SHOULD have said that. this kid needed a taste of his own medicine! i would be filing charges on that teacher if i was you, right now while she still has that bruise.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:18 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Oh hell no I would beat the shit out of that teacher.....if I didn't have to go to jail afterwords......I would go straight to the principal and if they did nothing I would call the news. That way everyone will know and then they HAVE to do something.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Make sure to take pictures of it.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• YOU GET DOWN THERE AND TALK TO THE PRINCIPAL-I'M COMING TOO! LET ME AT HER! Take a pic of that bruise NOW!
    mygirlscome1st

Answer by mygirlscome1st at 2:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• i never thought of calling the news . i dont want my daughter to be a spectacle but i do want this woman fired because if she cna do that over name calling what else is she capable of
    Anonymous

• i have the teachers number hsould I call and tell her she bruised her or no?
    Anonymous

• Get pictures of the bruise and meet with the principal first and explain the situation then have the teacher called in. That is unacceptable. The other kids in the class are old enough to be able to tell what happened as well as the fact that this boy has been bullying your daughter. If you have to, threaten to go to the police and media if they refuse to do something about it. Of course, you'll probably get the whole "Oh, this teacher would NEVER do this and it must be a mistake! This is just a simple misunderstanding and your daughter over reacted!" Don't take it and don't back down. (Don't get violent, but don't back down.)
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 2:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Have your daughter removed from that class as well. Make sure she knows that she is NOT at fault.
    mygirlscome1st

Answer by mygirlscome1st at 2:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Go to her boss first!!!!
    mygirlscome1st

Answer by mygirlscome1st at 2:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Name calling is unexceptable, in any manner.

Teach your kid to be better then that, with more confidence. Any name calling should be reported immediately, and stopped immediatly, I am going through it with my older daughter 2 months late, i had to get the cops in volved it got out of control.

End it, now.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2009