What's the deal with women thinking uncirced men are gross?

So many women don't know what the difference looks like and if they do they find it to be repulsive, I even read of one woman leaving her bf when she was he was uncirced. I think it's about the person and either they're good in bed or they're not. I've recently been with someone who's uncirced and it didn't bother me at all, the sex was great! 4/5 guys I've been with were circed and none were as good as this past time. Why do people get so bothered?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• it's bad for the men bc it promotes unhealthy bacteria around the head of the penis and can lead to bladder infections for both man and woman having sexual intercourse with this bacteria near the urethra. and i have heard from other women that sometimes it has a bad smell if it's unclean.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I dunno, I guess since its out of the norm or maybe they think they are dirty. Who knows. I would never leave someone who is uncirced.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I think they're just not used to it. I would not have a problem with it at all...but honestly? I have never seen an uncircumsized penis ever, well in person i've never seen one. I've seen pictures, i mean for some reason i know what one looks like, so i must have seen a pic at some point...lol!

Men who are not circumsized tend to have much more feeling down there. If i ever have a son, i would not circumsize him. I watched my nephew get circumsized & it was AWEFUL! I would never do that to my poor lil new born.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• angel53, that is not true AT ALL! Maybe it was back in the day when men never showered, but people nowadays shower frequently & are more than able to wash their penis' correctly.

They originally did it because people did not practice good hygene hundreds of years ago.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I've only been with 3 guys and one was uncirc. I don't care one way or another. It didn't look weird of gross to me at all. Women just need to GROW UP.

It's not unclean or dirty, that's ridiculous. The BF that I had for 2.5 years that was uncut never smell either!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Because most men dont care to take care of themselves when they are that way. It is nasty and puts you at more risk for infection
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• As long as a man knows how to clean his foreskin. It  is not a issue.  I have been in a relationship with a guy who was not circumcised. I do not see a difference.

Answer by louise2 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• **Because most men dont care to take care of themselves WHEN THEY ARE THAT WAY. It is nasty and puts you at more risk for infection**

personally I would think that circed men would be lazy thinking that they didn't need to wash as much because they're cut, where as uncut men would be more concerned with cleanliness.
    Anonymous

• I personally have never been with a man that was not circ, so to me it is different and only unattractive because it is not the norm for me. Do I think it is gross or dirty NO, just different. Would I break up with someone that was not circ, I really don't know because I have never been in that situation. I have been married for almost 19 years so I don't think I will ever find that answer out LOL.. But I am not a vain person and I dont see how someone can say because someone is not circ they are bad in bed, circ men are bad in bed too so that kills that arguement.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• angevil53 is very wrong. Most women have issues with it because they're ignorant on the topic. My husband is uncirc and it bothered me when I first found out. Thankfully, I listened to him when he told me to research it before making up my mind about the issue. I'm glad I did. I discovered it's really a non issue and I ended up marrying him and he's the father of my 3 children.

He is not unclean. He has never had an infection (not even a UTI) in his entire life. Of course it doesn't smell. That is the silliest thing I've ever heard. The foreskin actually produces a natural lubricant that is an antibacterial and when you remove the foreskin that natural antibacerial is also removed.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2009