I need to lose weight & get in shape.

Does anyone have in great workouts or ideas on how to lose wieght? My son is a year old and I have alot of weight to lose. Has anyone heard of Turbo Jam?

Simple925

Asked by Simple925 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Stop eating sweets. sodas, any food that has white flour. That will make you loose weight. with out doing exercise.

Answer by louise2 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Maybe just for the start, but you literally can't maintain weight loss WITHOUT exercise. Believe it.
    Anonymous

• stroller strides.... look for them on line. It is a group work out with your child. Child is in the stroller during the work out and then most moms stay a bit after the class for a playgroup.

btw... I started with stroller strides when my 3rd was born and ended up doing my first marathon with in 2 yrs.
    Anonymous

• Turbo Jam is great! Change your eating habits and add turbo jam workouts and you'll start losing some weight and getting in good shape!
    Anonymous