Best & Worst Movies of the DECADE?!

The first decade of the new millenium is coming to an end! And we've seen some pretty fantastic (and pretty horrible) movies over the last ten years.

In your opinion, what were the absolute best and absolute worst movies of this decade and why?

For me:

Best: Almost Famous and unfortunately I can't give a good reason why, I just really love this movie!

Worst: Gigli and Glitter...clearly, in both these movies, the leading ladies need to stick with singing!!

Daily Buzz Team

Asked by Daily Buzz Team at 3:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• Best~There are a few but I think Ill say Gran Torino. Ive never really watched Clint Eastwood and I dont normally care for sad endings but this was a really good movie about standing your ground and seeing potential in others(even if they start off bad LOL).

Worst~28 Days Later. Boring, blah, dull, not even a bit scary. Made me sleepy.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:59 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• My Top Movies: Anchorman, Step Brothers, The Man From Earth, The Royal Tennenbaums, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I'm a huge comedy fan, and those (excluding The Man From Earth) were all awesome.

My Least Favorite: Punch Drunk Love. Maybe I'm not sophisticated enough to get it? I don't know, but I tried to watch it like three times and couldn't make it through.
    sweetheart1985

Answer by sweetheart1985 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2009