This sucks =( [about sex]

So I have been having a problem for a few months. I would get my period for a week, then it would go away for 3-4 days and come back again...So finally I called my doctor. I went yesterday. They did an internal ultra sound to check on my IUD Mirena. It was way too low I guess...it had been scratching me inside, making me bleed so much. They had to take it out. The pill doesn't work for me...they gave me BC pills and told me to take them for two months before I get the mirena put back in. This sucks...that means me and hubby have to use condoms for TWO MONTHS! That's way too long! lol And what sucks the most is when we aren't supposed to have sex, that's when I want it the MOST! Condoms are expensive and then ones they give you at my doctors, are too small for hubby. They don't fit, so we HAVE to buy them. We can't afford to have sex much the next two months lol what would you do?

michellelee3708

Asked by michellelee3708 at 3:59 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• ORAL SEX!!! Still feels great!!!
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Only if you stop bleeding of course....
    armywife2009101

• Yeah but I can't get off with oral sex...he can sometimes...but it's just not as fullfilling lol.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• why dont you look into another method of birth control so this cant happen again i have the implanon and i LOVE IT
    TaiZombie

Answer by TaiZombie at 4:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• My husband and I have never used condoms like never lol. He just pulls out if were not trying to get pregnant and its worked for 6 years. Now Im pregnant with baby number 2 so we dont have to worry about anything for another 4 months but even after this baby we will go back to using the same method. This might not work for all though so do what you think is best cause with us if we so called accidently ever got pregnant it wouldnt be a big deal cause we love children but if you arent trying to even chance it then I would wait on the birth control.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 4:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• lol your situation sucks but this is an option a gross one but an option..ok you can go to the kitchen and get you some seran wrap...wrap his penis in it like a condom and either tie a string on it enought to hold it of course not to much or a rubber band..and well there ya go homemade condom..cheap too..lol...when i was in high school this is what some of the kids would use and i dont ever reall anyone getting preggo so maybe it works!! Good luck
    Anonymous

• HAve you tried Natural Family Planning? It's worked with me. Track your ovulation. To make it really easy on you, go to www.Yourdays.com and all you ahve to do is type in your last period and it will show you when you're ovulating in dark green, so you can avoid those days or only use condoms on those days. We use this methog and my DH doesn't even pull out on my non-fertile days and I've never gotten pregnant UNLESS I did it right before, or on the day I ovulated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Thats a good idea except my periods have NEVER been regular...
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 2:56 AM on Dec. 11, 2009