How do you make sex with a condom feel good? (Yes, some TMI)

I know that sounds so ridiculous. I'm allergic to latex, or at least very sensitive to it, and I have yet to have sex with a condom and enjoy it very much. I get so sore and it's kind of terrible. And believe me it has NOTHING to do with size... Is it possible for condom sex to be good? Maybe I just don't have enough experience or something (I was married for 2 years and could count the number of times we had sex, very easily).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I have never had sex with a condom and never would, I hate the things. There are other methods of bitrth control.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 2:30 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Try a condom that's not made of latex. Such as sheepskin or something. They make them out of other things.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Have you tried lambskin or silicone condoms?
    Anonymous

• If you are allergic to latex you shouldn't have sex with a latex condom. People that are allergic to latex can have reactions so bad that they die. There are other kinds of condoms.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:18 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1835.html
    Anonymous

• OP here:

I DON'T have sex with latex. Or at least I haven't for over a year when I figured out that it was a latex allergy.

Sorry, thought I said that in my question. I've tried all of them but the lambskin ones and those just freak me out.
    Anonymous

• the lambskin ones are great!
    Anonymous

• i am allergic to all CONDOMS!!! I dont care what kind they are they always bother me..luckily I married a guy that was allergic to them also..we have never used a condom and i wouldnt have ever anyway...i know this may not be your case but i would ask the dr what you could do since maybe you are like me and no condoms are what you want them to be
    Anonymous

• condoms are not like the real thing. get some lube it helps. and if you find condoms you can use that are either thinner or have raised parts or groves that helps. but the lubs will help, just make sure the lube is water based or it will mess with the condom.
    Anonymous

• Maybe just get on the pill and ditch the condom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Dec. 11, 2009