What is top #1 best Anti Virus software ?

and for detecting hacking, spamming, viruses etc. everything... My husband and i have been hacked into our email accounts. I got half them back but then this person re hacked our Hotmail and Yahoo Emails again the next very day. He even deleted my Cafemom account and i had to email cafemom and get it back. We always had McAfee Security Center and never paid for it. we got it for free through Comcast Cable. its on both laptops but it is a piece of crap. it never does anything to protect us. We have used Norton and hate it as well. Please, please we need some good companies that work well. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Technology

• Buy a Mac.
    misselphaba

Answer by misselphaba at 4:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• OP here, yea no i dont want too. too expensive and i dont like MACS. i dont like the mouse or how u cant download certain things. I like windows
    Anonymous

• I really like TrendMicro's PCIllin. I've tried I think 4 others, and didn't like them. PCIllin is really easy, user friendly, and doesn't tie up the system with a bunch of crap.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Learn to do it manually. It's really the only way to make sure you are fully protected. Programs can help but they're not smart enough to get everything.
    Nzumbe

Answer by Nzumbe at 12:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Check out my Weekly PC Health Regimen and PC Health post within the Computer Moms - Computer Heaven group here on CafeMom.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/ComputerHelp

One program cannot possibly get everything...it's impossible.

Read the importance of using more than one scanner and type of scanner to keep your system clean in the PC Health post.

It's like expecting one police officer to catch all of the bad guys in the entire world... It simply cannot be done.

PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 3:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I think bitdefender got 2 years in a row =)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 3:40 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• norton
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 4:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• We use Bit Defender, I think.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2010