What is top #1 best Anti Virus software ?

and for detecting hacking, spamming, viruses etc. everything... My husband and i have been hacked into our email accounts. I got half them back but then this person re hacked our Hotmail and Yahoo Emails again the next very day. He even deleted my Cafemom account and i had to email cafemom and get it back. We always had McAfee Security Center and never paid for it. we got it for free through Comcast Cable. its on both laptops but it is a piece of crap. it never does anything to protect us. We have used Norton and hate it as well. Please, please we need some good companies that work well. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well, I was told by my brother (who works for a very large insurance company that is very conscious about online safety concerns) that most antivirus protection software is the same - no matter the price or the bells and whistles they advertise, they all do about the same thing and are equally effective. But, honestly, no antivirus/spyware programs are going to protect you from a tenacious hacker - hackers are not troubled by protection software if they know what they are doing. Really, you ought to just be more careful about what you are doing online - don't put your credit card or bank acct numbers out there, for any reason, and maybe take your computers down to a professional place too, see if they can find a hole in your firewalls or a bug that isn't being detected. But it sounds more like you have a personal hacker - someone breaking into your acct just for the hell of it. Not much anyone can do about that.
    Anonymous

• Trend Micro

Answer by rkoloms at 9:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2009