why me?

Im posting here because I can do it anonymously... And Im wondering if anyone else ever feels this way

I have been so blessed in my life... and it seems that some how even when I totally screw things up... life works out for me. Im a good person, but what have I really done to deserve all this? Why do I get the easy road when so many have it so hard?

example - Today I realized that I really screwed up. I actually knew it about a week or two ago and just fessed up today. I was supposed to do something for the pta, I forgot and when I realized that I forgot it was too late. The pta actually had over $300 set aside for this project. When I called the pta pres today she was actually relieved because another project had gone way over budget and she really could use the money. I was glad...but why am I so lucky?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't question it. Things just have a way of working out the way its supposed to. And in your case its probably just supposed to work out in a positive way.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Yes! I do feel this way, sooo much so. For example...I have never had anyone close to me die. None of my immediate family (husband, brother, parents) members have ever even been hospitalized! We've never been in a car accident, we've never been robbed, never been on drugs or had a drinking problem, never had a fire,we've always had money, etc. We're extremely close, and always have been. It seriously seems too good to be true, and I know this can't go on forever. One day something will happen and one of us will pass away. I'm so grateful and feel so lucky, but it's always in the corner of my mind that eventually something bad will happen. Still, even if I lost it all tomorrow, I wouldn't complain, bc God has given us all so much for so long. It doesn't seem fair to me when I hear of all of these people that have horrible things happen to them.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 4:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• i think it might be because you can admit that you did wrong and see it as others they do something wrong and it comes back to bite them in the ass they dont really see that they did anything wrong. they dont really ask themselves "what have i done to deserve this and think back to what they did that was so wrong." they may just fly by in life
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• ummm... don't worry we all screw up. Even with the best of intentions because we are human. Don't be so hard on yourself. Forgive yourself learn from it and move forward.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2009