Has anyone else had this feeling?

I keep getting this feeling like I'm about to pee on myself. It doesn't burn when I go to the bathroom and my urine is clear. What do you ladies think? I have also been cramping off and on since yesterday.

MaKennaMama

Asked by MaKennaMama at 4:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If your prego its normal. If its not your pelvic floor could be weakened by a pregnancy or you have a bladder prob.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Ya I'm 33 wks pregnant. I haven't had this feeling before til now. I don't like it at all!
    MaKennaMama

Answer by MaKennaMama at 4:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• It also could be a bladder infection. Bladder infections cause cramps because your bladder can go into spasm.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Yeah, I do get that feeling every now and then. But it's normal. It's just the baby putting pressure on your bladder. Right after I go to the bathroom like 5 seconds later there's leakage. And I'm like WTF.. I just went! lol but it's just because of all the pressure that's down there pushing down on your bladder, making it uncontrollable not to leak. Anyways hope this helps. Pregnancy is hell but It will all soon be worth it :)
    Cierra-Jade

Answer by Cierra-Jade at 5:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• With this feeling does it mean that she had started to drop or no?
    MaKennaMama

Answer by MaKennaMama at 6:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• It could be that you are carrying the baby low or the baby is kicking or hitting your bladder causing a sense of urgency. You do not have to have the dark colored urine or burning to have a bladder infection. I get them all the time. I do usually have the burning but there has been times that I didn't have any symptoms besides needing to pee all the time and like I was going to pee myself if I didn't get there fast enough. It could be the beginning of an infection. If you are pregnant more than likely it is the baby..
    kellih77

Answer by kellih77 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2009