Will drinking water help my face not be red?

If so how much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• No.

Why is your face red?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• OP- it's just the way my skin is.
    Anonymous

• If it's a sun burn then it can help it heal better and faster, if it's red from dryness then water can help to hydrate it a little, if yous skin is just reddish naturally then I doubt it can help you skin much but it's SOOOO good for you to drink a minimum of 64-100oz a day! Helps you lose weight, helps you stay healthy and fight of colds, etc
    Anonymous

• i think it is called roesha..have no idea how to spell it but that is how it sounds. You can look it up online, I dont think water will help but you can use a green concealer to cover it up.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• ria7 is referring to rosacea (ro-ZAY-sha), which is red, bumpy, dry patches usually located on cheeks, and forehead. If it's a chronic problem, you should see a dermatologist, who will examine the problem, and prescribe a course of treatment...which could be a topical ointment, an antibiotic or even laser treatments.

http://www.rosacea.org/index.php

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• My redness is rosecea and I drink a lot of water but it has nothing to do with my face so it doesn't help. Rosecea is adult acne and you need meds to fight facial bacteria

Answer by admckenzie at 5:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• OP- it's not Rosecea it's just my skin tone.
    Anonymous

• Water is great, but it will not change skin tone. There are a couple of products that I could recommend for you. PM me, need some more info
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• try applying lotion. or sun block.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:09 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• metrogel.If it is cold don't go out without putting some type of sunscreen. DOn't drink hot fluids while out in the cold.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 11, 2009