are you done with xmas shopping

If so what did you get? what was your best buy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, havent even begun.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I am not done. My daughters each got two gifts and they are getting an outfit and some pjs but my youngest is the hardest to shop for shes going to be 1 and shes the hardest to buy for. I found going to family dollar or dollar general I got my moneys worth.
    youngmom2004

Answer by youngmom2004 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Yes. HeeHee. And they are all wrapped and under the tree. Try not to hate me. :-D

I'm not sure what my best deal was. I bought several things that were on sale, but not significantly marked down. I think it it may be the ShopVac I got dh at Lowes. It was the item of the day, and I paid $30 for it. The original price was $48.

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• O. what did I get?
    For dh- some new tools, a shopvac, a hoodie, 2 other shirts
    For ds- 3 boxes of legos, remote control dino, r.c. car, marble game, dominos, crayola color cube thingy, a music CD and a handful of other things (mostly for his stocking)
    For little brother- $ to get his tattoo finished
    son's teacher- tree ornament and candy
    Everyone else is getting Christmas Cards and baked goods
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I am done, but not finished. LOL! I just don't have time to shop anymore. So I'll give money to those that I didn't get a chance to get gifts for. This year there isn't any particular gift that excites me about giving, which is a shame, that's the best part of Christmas gift giving for me, being excited about a gift and watching the person open it.

Answer by Bmat at 5:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Haven't even got started yet...lol
    Destany22

Answer by Destany22 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• We just did our shopping on Tuesday and Wednesday. All I need to get is gift cards for my friend's kids and a birthday and Christmas present for my friend's youngest daughter. I might pick up a few more stocking suffers as I find them (cheap stuff in dollar stores). But otherwise we're done.

I think our best deal was 2 large generic lego sets for our son. They were $20 each and the brand was 25% off so we got the 2 sets for $30 total. Real lego sets of that size would have been $100. We also got a huge doll house with furniture for our youngest 2 girls to share for $134. Plus 2 extra rooms of furniture. Our 9yo is getting 2 DS games (that I got for $19) and a Project Runway drawing thing for $30. I also picked up 4 board games and we got the whole family a Wii.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2009