Does it feel like it takes longer the second time around???

During my first pregnancy if felt like it moved fast till the very end. This is my second and I'm 10 weeks in and I feel like its taking forever. Anyone else feel this way?

JrSmOm2005

Asked by JrSmOm2005 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes with my second i was like ugh this is taking sooo long. but now he is 9mts and am like when did ihave this kid lol
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I was the other way around. I wanted my first to go a lot faster than it did, and almost felt like my second could go on forever for all I cared. It makes no sense, especially since I was so much more uncomfortable at the end with my second, but there it is. Maybe it was because I didn't mind the waiting the second time around, but I was anxious for my first to hurry up and get out, lol.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I feel the opposite! My first seemed to drag and drag forever, whereas this time has gone by TOO fast!
    adrians_mama

Answer by adrians_mama at 5:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I don't know they both seem a blur now and I wish I could have been that 'happy part' of preg for a longer time; I had a nice window in the middle of both preg where I was just so at peace; I've never been that calm/content before or since. However the first LO sapped ALL my energy all I did was sleep sleep and sleep; I had to take naps during lunch and eat at my desk; even after sleeping 10+hrs a night; it was crazy! Then the 2nd was a crazy woman in there; I would have sworn there were three or four octopi in there as often and many places as I was being beat up!! lol
    Anonymous