my daughter wakes up in the middle of the night crying. how do i get her to sleep through the night. this is something she has started this week..

when she wakes up all she wants is her bink. i give it to her and she goes back to slepp. but she wakes up a couple time a night

ilovekaterz14

Asked by ilovekaterz14 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How old is she? I'd probably just go in, comfort her, and go back to sleep.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• How old is she? I would try getting her her out of her crib and holding and rocking her or even holding and walking her or even rubbing her back while she goes back to sleep and singing to her might help.
    youngmom2004

Answer by youngmom2004 at 5:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• yeah my son does the same thing. i give him his paci and he goes back to sleep.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• my 31/2 mth old daughter does that 2 i just get her up n rock her bak to sleep
    kristy_shawn03

Answer by kristy_shawn03 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Babies wake up often due to hunger, growth spurts, teething pain, etc.

People who say their babies sleep through, may also have babies that wake up but just don't call out.

Consider a "sleep through the night" to be four hours and consider yourself fortunate if you get 5.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 11:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2009