Is it really that hard to find a date?

I have a single girl friend who is cute and takes care of herself. She can not seem to find a date anywhere. I am not single and have been out of the game for a long time. Though I dont think I would have a hard time finding a date?? Single ladies. Is it that rough out there?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 5:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• i think it depends on what you do with yourself. if i was single, i would be looking for men while at school, work, the gym, the bar, or online. does she look or is she just sitting around waiting for a date to fall in her lap?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• BIL is really hot (he looks just like his big bro, my SO, so I say this is truth) and has a great job and is in school and still complains that he can't find a date. I'd say he is in the top 5% of eligible men. Through further research, I have have discovered that BIL is actually insane about his requirements for his dates and has a laundry list of expectations that narrow the choices down to less than 1/4% of women.

Is she this ridiculous? She may be insane too. If she is insane too, and in southern GA, do I have the man for her.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• yes, it is that hard to find a date. I'm not by any means ugly and I had to resort to online dating to find a man that wanted more than just sex......
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 6:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Just cause she's pretty and clean doesn't mean she's got it all nailed down. Maybe she has some seriously off the wall expectations?
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 6:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I think she does have some huge expectations. I dont know just to have some company once and a while my expectations would not be insane.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 7:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• it is so very hard! im single, clean, decent looking... and i my late 40's. all the men i run across are either too young or if they are my age they LOOK and act so OLD! LOL! not that im a prize but i aint ready for the rocking chair. I dont understand it. It gets lonely.
    pammd

Answer by pammd at 9:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2009