Is it normal for my 3 month old baby to have weird bumps on her skull?

Like on the front top she has 2 large bumps, and on the back of her head another lump, but that one is kinda pointy? Should I wait till her 4 month.. or call the doctor tomorrow?

My gut instinct is to call now.. this doesn't seem normal. No, she hasn't been dropped and yes I'm 100 percent sure, i'm the only one to care for her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• all babies have soft spots but bumps could be how her head was formed. If you are worried take her to her dc so you know.
    youngmom2004

Answer by youngmom2004 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• If your gut instinct says to call, then call the doctor. Bumps could mean anything. It could be nothing or it could be something. Just give the doc a call and ask.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I have bumps on my head. A little boy I know gets bumps on his head when his parents use anything but really expensive shampoo on him. It could be nothing but if you are worried I would call :)
    JasonsMom2007

Answer by JasonsMom2007 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• OP here.

I guess I should have stated that its not her "head"... it's her skull with the bumps..
    Anonymous