What are the best diapers?

So okay, today the hubby and I where at Target, we had gone there to buy formula and diapers. Normally we would buyPampers swaddlers, (we initially like them because they had a wetness indicator, however now that our daughter has moved up in size they no longer seem to have it) any how we noticed that Target had a sale on the Luvs and we were wondering if they were any good?

GreenLadie

Asked by GreenLadie at 7:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Honestly, I must have tried every brand out there, but I always came back to the Pampers. They're so much softer and just seem to be more comfortable... The only other brand I really like are the Huggies Overnites (for at night, obviously), but during the day, my boy is in Pampers. Swaddlers at first, then the Soft & Dry ones. Don't like the Cruisers too much either...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I don't think i tried Luvs but I have tried cheaper brands before and I always went back to Pampers, some of the cheaper ones didn't hold much wetness in at night so I was wokend with crying babies. Plus some cheaper ones marked my son's leg as he was a little chunky and they didn't mold around his legs. My 2 month old is is pampers size 2 and I've had no complaints.
    laika

Answer by laika at 7:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Have to agree pampers cruiser i don't like my son seem to leak in them.
    laika

Answer by laika at 7:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I also was afraid that they may not hold in that much fluid I just wanted to see if anyone had any personal experience with Luvs
    GreenLadie

Answer by GreenLadie at 7:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• luvs are my favorite i love that they are no thick more thin and i can see and feel on the outside if they are dirty but they are still durable and dont leak
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I absolutely love Luvs. I tried them with my first baby, and wasn't fond of them, so didn't use them with my next 2. With my youngest, we tried every diaper easily available to us - everything leaked, and not because his pecker was pointing up! Broke down, tried Luvs again, they had just come out with the "bear hug stretch" and omg within a day I was in love with them! They fit him better than any other brand, no matter how much he pees in them they don't leak, he's never pooped out of them, because of the stretchy tabs I don't have to move him up a size because of his belly & have them sag to his knees, he'll be 3 in March and is still wearing them! I will NEVER use anything else, sale or not! Not to mention, at all the stores I shop at, they're the cheapest, even when other stuff's on sale (other than generics of course). I highly recommend them!
    Anonymous