After you got seperated from your husband and told your 4yr old

daughter that daddy had his own place,and he wanted to come back home how do you tell your child again without playing on her emotions that daddy wants to come back home?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Why tell her anything? Dad was away for a while, now he isn't.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 7:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• but he wants my daughter to go visit him in his new home,he hasnt told me he wanted me back,its me thinking that maybe he does and after we sit down and tell her its just not nice to tell her hes coming back home..
    Anonymous

• Don't let him come back unless you are both sure you are going to stay together. It will be too hard on you and your daughter. He can't have it both ways, stay with you when he feels like it and have his own place and be single when he feels like it.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Quit getting her in the middle of it. Don't tell her anything. Dads usually move back. Little kids just think dads are at work.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Yeah, I don't see why you have to tell her anything. Just let it play out.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2009