Does anyone know where I can buy used ju jitsu gis?

My son has outgrown his and it was 150$ I am concerned that he is still growing and he needs a new one desperately.
Please let me know if you have any ideas for me. Thanks!

Whatkids

Asked by Whatkids at 7:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• I am not sure what you are talking about but have you tried eBay or Craig's list ??

midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Karate uniforms. I have not looked there yet. I was hoping to buy them online at a store, but I will check there. They are specialized Gi's that are heavyweight and suitable for grabbing someone and throwing them. :) I love throwing my kids. LOL
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 7:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• It is true, you learn something new everyday LOL.. Thanks
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:18 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• My daughter is in TaeKwondo and I do alot of shopping here and have never had an issue. hope it helps
    martialartsmart.com depending on what they wear ist 20 to 50 bucks still cheaper then $150 also another idea is ask some of the other parents if they have some thier kids have outgrown that are sitting in a closet some where. Just a thought and good luck :)
    JadeKat

Answer by JadeKat at 9:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2009