3 days light, brown discharge.

this is day 3 of my AF and it has been hardly nothing except for the brown discharge. My hubby and I are TTC, i dont know whether this brown is ok, i do have tender breast and major mood swings.

XperfectmommyX

Asked by XperfectmommyX at 7:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • Brown discharge usually indicates "old" blood, not fresh blood... So it doesn't really sound like a regular period, which would always have red blood. Could possibly be implantation bleeding. I'd take a test, if I were you, just to find out for sure :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• well today is day 4 and it is still brown, So in a few days I am going to take a test just to see if I am pregnant or if this was just a weird period. If anyone else has anymore info on what may be wrong please let me know.
    XperfectmommyX

Answer by XperfectmommyX at 3:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• when i was preg i had the very light brown discharge but a period would never show i was told it was imlpantation bleeding. and my breast were so sore i actually punched a fan i bumped into and i was weepy all the time, and i could smell everything i had to avoid petstores cause of it. plus i felt like i had the flu constantly. doesnt hurt to take a preg test hun, good luck
    tylersmommy54

Answer by tylersmommy54 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 15, 2010