What style is your home decor?

Are you big on interior design and decorating? Did you pain your walls? Wallpaper them?

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 7:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Home & Garden

• We have a sort of greek, roman theme but nothing that we are done with. We picked up some pieces from an antique store and we are trying to make a crap place look good.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Mainly eclectic, with an emphasis on contemporary. No, I don't have much interest in decorating. The only place I have curtains, for example, is where I can't fit wooden shutters. The walls are painted.

Answer by Bmat at 7:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• traditional. I had a colorist help me choose the paint, and had an interior designer help me with a couple of the pieces. It is an on going process but it is fun and I am proud of the way it looks. I think it reflects hubby and I well.

The kids are not huge fans of the furnishings... but they get to do their own rooms so that keeps them happy.
    Anonymous

• sorry... hubby and me
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 7:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Since we're renting our house it's kinda hard to do too much decorating, but to answer your question it is western.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 8:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2009