Farmville on facebook addicts???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• i just started playing this game...it seems ok..but i wish the plants would grow faster..i just started yesterday..i also play retaraunt city..and roller coaster kingdom
    Anonymous

• I love farmville!!! I'm lever 38 and now with the xmas decorations... It's really addictive!
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 8:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I love it but my son always wants the decorations that cost real money. Why the hell do they have to charge you real money? Should be able to earn it through gameplay and not literally buy your way through the game....
    Anonymous

• Hey, I have that, I was extremely addicted over the summer, but it's pretty much lost it's appeal now...I sold all but a few animals, and tilled all but a couple patches of crops...
    asnq8

Answer by asnq8 at 7:41 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Yep. I want those mastery signs! I have 6 and working on more.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I agree. I play farmville too.
    youngpoet1972

Answer by youngpoet1972 at 1:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2010