Locked up love?

So how many of you woman have ever been in a relationship with a guy who has been in jail or prison. And i am not talking about for a couple of days i am talking about for a long period of time. Like two years ago i started dated this guy we never got that serious but i had developed serious feelings for him. Well he got into some trouble and ended up going to jail and then this program called DACCO. Well when he got out he got his life on track and was doing really good we started talking again a few months later then things got more serious well then he went to prison for violating probation so many times. He was sentenced to 16 months. Does anybody who is in a relationship with a man who is locked up sometimes feel like there just using you because there is not many people who are there for you when your locked up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Im really interested in seeing the answers because Im one of those women who absolutly dont understand it. I would NEVER date a man I knew was breaking the law.

Im really interested in what the crimes were.... and how the women justify the idea of being with a person who breaks the law.
    Anonymous

• I'm with the PP, I don't think I'd ever date a man whose actions are obviously not kosher... They go to prison for a reason, and it's never a good one...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• His crimes were GRAND THEFT MOTOR VEHICLE. GRAND THEFT FIREARM. BURGLARY OF AN UNOCCUPIED CONVEYANCE. He was going to do 10 years in prison but since he knew the person who he stole everything from he stood up for him in court and got a easy break which was going to a program called DACCO for his so called drug addiction. The reason he is in prison right now though is because he violated probation so many times. I know it may sound stupid but i do believe he has good in him. or do you guys just think i am one of those stupid young girls who is just deseprete for love and has faith in somebody who will probably never change?
    Anonymous

• Well criminals need love too, but I would have to agree with Anonymous :41.

And yes I would have think that they are using you in a way bc they do not have no one else who would put up with them and their past, but hey if they are willing to make a big change in life then give them that chance but if they keep messing up and never seem to make that change...I think you should move on and go for someone that will give you a decent life.
    Anonymous

• I'm with my daughters father now i dont think what he did is a big deal that is y im with him no im not one of those stupid women who are in denial abouttheir boyfriends im just saying i dont agree with this case anywyass..he is in for 2 years i loved him b4 he got put in prison and ill love him still when hes out..some men in prison it may be the case,but not all of them are using you
    Anonymous

• its not your situation nor you business so why would they justify it for you? this may be a big shocker but no one cares about what you think!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Why ever would you want to be mixed up with a FELON? Is he using you. HELL YES! Will he hurt you? HELL YES! Will he continue to get into trouble with the law? HELL YES!

Do you love yourself? If you do, then should you move on? HELL YES!

If you hate yourself, then by all means, live this dream to its fullest..... =P
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• anon :54... if you dont think it is a big deal what he did... why did you not tell us what he did???
    Anonymous

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS ANSWER?
    Anonymous

• Yes my dh got in trouble. Yes they feed us bs and take advantage of our emotional attachment to them. Yes they use us until we wise up and say "no more" and get on with our life. What they say is "jail talk" that most guys in there say to make sure someone is on the outside caring about them and taking care of business for them. I finally had enough and left his lying behind.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2009